WiFi Doesn’t Have A Valid IP Configuration [FIX]
During using a Wi-Fi network sometimes, many users face a problem which is not able to access the Internet. Some user does not understand the exact cause of this problem to find out this problem when you start troubleshooting a message shows “WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration“.
WHAT CAUSE OF THIS ERROR?
There are many reasons that are responsible for the WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration error. however, almost every device has an error message and mostly this message is shown due to the system drivers. If you want you don’t face this message in future then it is remembered to update your drivers to the latest version. Here in the below list, we show some cause of WiFi doesn’t have valid IP configuration in Windows 10.
- Networks operators create network problems
- Network setting Incorrect
- maybe in your internet connection, a third-party app is interfering
- Windows 10 network services are disabled
- WiFi drivers issue like “WiFi adapter not showing“, “WiFi adapter is outdated” and “WiFi adapter not working properly”.
Best Solution Of “WiFi Doesn’t Have A Valid IP Configuration Error” in Window 10
If you worried about this error don’t worry in this article we provide easy and best solution of this error.
Solution 1: Reset Your IP Address
Sometimes the IP address does not find the network the reason is that a home network with several systems automatically provides the IP address of each computer therefore, most chance occurs this error.
To resolve this problem follow the below steps:
1) Go to the Control Panel and open it.
2. In Control Panel select Network and Internet.
3. Select Network and Sharing Center.
4. In Network and Sharing Center in the left pane choose Change adapter settings.
5. Go to the WiFi connection and Right-click and click Properties.
6. In the networking, section chooses the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
7. choose to Use the following IP address and then set IP address to 192.168.1.14 and 255.255.255.0 set Subnet mask and 192.168.1.1 set IP gateway.
8. Now go to the other section Use the following DNS server addresses and set 220.127.116.11 as the Preferred DNS server and set 18.104.22.168 as Alternate DNS server.
9. At the end Click Ok button.
Solution 2: Reset Your Network Adapter & TCP/IP
Reset Network Adapter is an easy way to fix this problem. So, Let’s check how to resolve WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration:
1. In search bar type “Command Prompt” and open the command prompt “Run as administrator“.
2. In the cmd type netsh winsock rese catalog and then hit Enter.
3. And then type netsh int ipv4 reset.log and hit Enter.
4. At the end type netsh int ipv6 reset.log and then hit Enter.
After complete, all process restart your computer and then check whether you fix the error or not.
Solution 3: Update or Re-install Wireless Adapter Driver
If the above 2 methods not working then you can try this method up-to-date the wireless adapter driver and remember that the latest version driver is installed.
For Update Driver:
1. On your keyboard press Windows key + X at the time and go to “Device Manager“.
2. In device manager scroll down the list and open the network adapter by right-clicking the active network adapter and then select “Update driver“.
1. Press Windows key + X on the keyboard and then go to the device manager.
2. In device manager go to the right-click on the active network adapter and then click on “Uninstall device“
3. After complete the uninstalling process, go to the “Network Adapters” and then right-click to search an option “Scan for hardware changes” click on it.
Now you will find the re-installed device driver if you do not find the re-installed then restart your computer.