WE CAN’T SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WINDOWS 10 [STEP BY STEP GUIDE]
If you tired after many trying to sign into your account in Windows 10 but not working and a message show on the screen We can’t sign into your account. However, this message occurs only Microsoft accounts not other local accounts and Windows will make some temporary files for you and you will sign in this.
Moreover, mostly user say that we solve this problem by the sign out your account and then back sign in but another problem occurs that is any files which you make or changes will be lost if you don’t sign out now.
If you worried about this problem and not know how to solve this error “we can’t sign in to your account ” so, don’t worry in this article we provide some solution against this problem. Follow some method that helps you to solve it.
METHOD 1: CHANGING PASSWORD FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT
If you make another temporary account and changing the password of the account using safe mode and then log in. This method is work properly but makes sure your important files have a backup because in this method your important data will be lost.
- Run your PC into safe mode and navigate the method list and create a temporary account.
- Open the official website of Microsoft and Log into the affected account by using your Microsoft ID.
- In this step log out your current account and then affected account log back.
However, after this process complete if the error still presents and not remove then don’t close the error message that is still shown at your system screen and follow the below step.
- In the taskbar right-click on the windows icon and select option shut down or sign out and then choose sign out.
- Once your system signs out, again login your account with a correct password and check your problem is solved or not.
METHOD 2: RUN PC IN SAFE MODE
If your above method not working then you can apply this method to solve the problem. You can run your system into Safe Mode and then follow some instruction which helps you solve the problem and also show the cause of the problem.
- Hold the shift button and restart your system.
- An advance startup menu shows on the screen and in this menu select Troubleshoot.
- Go to the Advanced Options and then select Startup Settings.
- Now choose the restart button.
- Start upsetting will show on the screen, on your keyboard press F5 or 5 and enable safe mode with networking.
- Patient few minutes for computer boot.
Now your system into safe mode, here you can find the cause of the problem and solve this.
METHOD 3: RUN THE SFC SCAN USING COMMAND PROMPT
The SFC scanner is an amazing and handy tool that is used to solve the system problem or errors. This tool is very helpful and mostly used to solve system related problems.
Follow some instruction to run the SFC scan:
- Press windows key + R on your keyboard and open run dialog box.
- Type cmd in the run box and run the command prompt Run as Administrator.
- Type the command in command prompt sfc/scannow and then press Enter.
- Wait a few seconds to complete the process.
- Restart your system.