Unable to Connect to NVIDIA – Step by Step Guide
What is NVIDIA?
Nvidia is a Company that is Specializes to make a computer Chip and Technology. NVIDIA is identified the design of Graphics Processing Units, or GPUs, as well as the system on chips, or SOCs, respectively for the gaming market, mobile computing, and automotive markets. If you are using an NVIDIA Graphics Card, then you face a problem Unable to connect to NVIDIA try again later.
Why occurs this Error
NVIDIA GeForce Experience App which is a part of NVIDIA Graphics Driver and it also manage a few things like drivers and games, as well as update Graphics Driver. The error is occurring if Graphics Driver is not updated or your internet connection is not available.
Don’t worry at all, in this Article, we will guide you on how to fix this error. Here three solutions are available to solve this issue. Now we discuss three mothed in detailed let’s check how it’s work.
Method to fix the Error
- Check NVIDIA network services
- Upgrade GeForce Services
- Install NIVIDIA Graphics Card Driver
1: Check NVIDIA network services
A couple of services get added automatically when you install NVIDIA Graphics Driver and you can find them in Service Manager. This service is called NvContainerNetworkService, that helps the driver panel to connect to the internet.
The cause of this problem could be when the NVIDIA Network Service is stope. This is a problem in which impossible for you to download anything via GeForce Experience.
Let’s how to fix it
- On your keyboard, press the windows logo Key and R button at the same time.
- Run box appears type msc and press Enter.
- On your keyboard press, the N key to faster locate NVIDIA Network Service. And check the status of this service is
- Go to c:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\. In this folder, a file name XML delete it, which should be an XML Document type file.
If you can’t find this file in this list, then you need to click show hidden folders.
- Press the Window logo key and x at the same time and then click Task Manager.
- Click the details tab and exe. Then click End Task.
- At the last step go back to Services Windows, right-click NVIDA Network Service and start it.
Now your GeForce Experience should be working properly.
if your problem still continues, then you follow the below steps.
2: Upgrade GeForce Services
If you are running an old version of GeForce Experience then you need to upgrade it to the latest version.
Support website is a site where you can easily download the latest version from NVIDIA GeForce Experience after that make sure that you are using the latest version.
If the problem is still continuing then check below step.
Install NVIDIA Graphics Card Driver
If you fail to resolve the above steps then you apply this method, download and install your NVIDIA graphics card driver.
2 method to update the driver
- Manual Driver Update
- Automatic Driver Update
Manual Driver Update
You can update your NVIDIA Graphics Card Driver manually through Windows Update or Device Manager, or search for it by yourself on NVIDIA support Web pages.
If you don’t know how to update your drivers manually then you can do it using automatically with Driver Easy.
Automatic Driver Update
Driver Easy will recognize your system automatically and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, you don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the pro version of Driver Easy or the Free of cost.
- Download the NVIDIA driver from the official website of NVIDIA.
- Open Driver Easy and click the Scan Now Driver easy will start to scan your computer and detect any problem driver.
- click the Update button then NVIDIA graphics driver automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
Now update the driver and run NVIDIA Graphics Experience without any error or problem.