System Thread Exception Not Handled – Steep By Step Solution
During the working on Laptop or System suddenly a common occurs on your computer and screen convert to black and then Blue Screen (or also known as BSOD) it indicates something goes wrong, this is called System Thread Exception Not Handled. In this situation, a blue screen with an error message and stop code occurs, and your computer is already to shut down and frozen at the BSOD screen and required to restart your computer.
Sometime your Window PC may automatically repair itself, it rebooting the whole Windows Operating System and start windows normally, but in most cases, it doesn’t repair automatically.
How to fix the Error?
Here we are going to talk about the how to fix the Error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handle. I am sure after to read these steps and follow you never face this problem again. In below we write down some guideline that is helpful to fix this error.
Firstly Update the driver
Disable drivers can cause this error, you will check the manufacturer for driver updates, depending on the situation.
You solve the problem by igdkmd64.sys, its commonly related to the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver, this intel graphic kernel mode is responsible for powering Window Operating System.
In case, if your driver is the fault or disable the driver, you can’t boot your System, and you see a blue screen with errors message.
You can use the Event Viewer to find out the driver that is creat the problem.
“if you have face problem with identifying the driver manually, we suggest using Driver Easy to update the driver automatically”.
1) Open the Run Dialog box by using your PC keyword, press the window button and R key at the same time.
2) In run dialog box type the cmd and press Enter
3) Cmd run as administrator and type eventvwr and press Enter
4) Expands the Windows Logs, then select System
5) In system click the Source tab and you see that what driver that may cause the System Thread Exception Not Handled
When your driver identify that causes the problem then go to ahead and update it.
How to Update the Driver may Cause the Error
For update the drivers follow these steps:
- Open the WinX Menu
- Go to the Device Manager and Expand Display Adapter
- Right-Click on the Display Driver and select Update Driver Software.
If you find any updates, then the wizard will download and install the driver automatically for you. I suggest updating both the Display Adapter Driver.
Once the new drivers installed then restart your computer, the issue is resolved.
If the Blue Screen are again show during the startup, then you boot the Window 10 in Safe Mode and delete or rename the faulty driver.
You must start the computer by using the Recovery Console to access the file if the driver is used as part of the system startup process in Safe Mode.
- Try to change the video adapters I hope this will resolve the problem.
- If any BIOS updates are available, then you could also check with your hardware vendor and see.
- If BIOS memory options have enabled such as shadowing or cashing, then you disable it.
- Ensuring that you have been installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is available all somethings that you may also want to do.