SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR IN WINDOWS 10 [FIX]
If you face a problem System Service Exception error with a blue screen and you don’t know how to solve this problem so, don’t worry in this article we provide some best and easy solution of this problem.
REASONS TO OCCURS THE ERROR OF SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD
Some several causes are present behind the error of system service exception. Mostly this error occurs when your windows system files corrupted, software that is not compatible with your window, graphical user interface problem, outdated drivers or not install the driver properly, and Viruses program are cause the occur this error.
SOLUTION FOR THE SYSTEM SERVICES EXCEPTION
Here we provide four solutions that help to solve this problem.
- Run the Troubleshooter
- Update the system driver
- Check the hard drive
- Remove Bitdefender and Cisco VPN
SOLUTION 1. RUN THE TROUBLESHOOTER
When you see any problem, the first step of this any kind of this problem is to run the troubleshooter to find out the cause of the problem. This tool is very helpful to solve the many problems it deals with the many system issues like windows driver, networking issue even BSOD errors.
Follow the below steps to run the troubleshooter:
- For open the settings go to the search bar and open it.
- In settings select Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshooter, find BSOD and then click Run the Troubleshooter.
- Follow the instruction that displays on the screen.
- Restart your system.
SOLUTION 2. UPDATE THE SYSTEM DRIVERS:
Sometimes your outdated or corrupted system divers may cause the error. So, if you update the driver then you can solve this problem.
Follow the below steps to find out the latest automatic driver updates:
- In the search bar type settings and open it.
- Now choose Update & Security and then go to the windows update.
- In the windows update select View Update History.
A list of the latest updated driver here check it and then go the search bar.
- Open Device Manager by typing in the search bar.
- Check the driver list with the error symbol. (If nothing error symbol then issue of the driver if yellow alert symbol find then update driver).
- Right-click on the problem driver and choose update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software (window automatically update the driver for you).
SOLUTION 3: CHECK THE HARD DRIVE OF THE SYSTEM
A corrupted hard driver maybe cause of the Error System Service Exception so, we check the hard drive configuration the hard drive is Ok or not.
- Open the command prompt by typing the cmd on the search bar.
- When command prompt open type chkdsk /f C: and press Enter.
- Wait until the process complete.
- Restart your system.
SOLUTION 4: REMOVE BITDEFENDER AND CISCO VPN
If the above solution not working then apply this method to solve the issue. Sometimes, BitDefender and Cisco VPN cause the occurrence of this error System Service Exception. For solving this problem check out if you use this tools then uninstall all of them and again reinstall these programs but make sure that programs which you install our the latest version. After that, your problem should be fixed.