Samsung GT -S7262 Flash File – Download Free Stock ROM Firmware
Today I will share the Samsung GT -S7262 Flash File with you, its unique and totally customized ROM. After flashing your Rom to this new ROM you will get rid of all the problems you have had in your previous ROM, and in addition, you will get the latest version of Android too, yes you listened right. I will provide you the download link for this new Rom below free of cost. Just follow some simple and easy steps and you will easily get Flashed your ROM to new Stock Rom.
- First of all, charge your Mobile Phone more than 50% or connect charge to it.
- Secondly, you should backup your all precious and important data to some external storage to prevent it from losing.
Steps to install Samsung GT -S7262 Flash File:
- First of all, download the Stock ROM from here.
- Secondly Download Odin Flash Toll from here.
- Now install the Odin Flash Tool on your computer or Laptop.
- This time extract your ROM to the desktop that you have previously downloaded.
- Switch your Phone Off.
- This is really very important step that you have to follow very carefully, restart your cell phone by pressing Volume down (vol-), Home and Power button at the same time but as soon as cell vibrate to start immediately leave the power button but do not leave other two buttons that are home button and volume down button. Now your cell phone is in Download mode.
- Now your Samsung GT -S7262 will give you a Warning just press volume up button to continue.
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your PC and connect your cell phone to your PC. It will show you an Added message to a successful
- If Odin detected your device, then just Click PDA button and after that simply select the Extracted ROM file in the initial (.tar.md5)
- This time hit Start to start Flashing the Samsung GT -S7262 Flash File.
- After seeing Green button with pass message just unplug your phone, it will automatically restart at this moment.
- Now at This moment your cell phone will be stuck at boot, just restart your cell phone by pressing Volume UP (vol+), Home and Power button at the same time but as soon as cell vibrate to start immediately leave the power button but do not leave other two buttons that are home button and volume UP button. Now your cell phone is in Download mode.
- Your cell phone is in recovery mode, Now you have to reset your phone to factory setting.
- After That Simply restart your phone, and it will turn on with a new ROM and run smoothly.
- Here you go! You have done it professionally.
I know you loved the article and found the solution to your problem. If I right simply tell us by commenting and share it to spread the knowledge with the world. 😊