Kernel Security Check Failure Error in Windows 10 – Detailed Guide
If you seeing the blue screen on Windows 10/8/7 or receive a Kernel Security Check Failure then this post is very helpful for you. Here in this article, we are going to about the how to fix an error of Kernel Security Check Failure.
CAUSE OF ERROR
This error is usually caused due to Driver Incompatibility Issue or Memory or Corruption of system Data. Here are 4 way for you try to resolve this error. Now you simply choose an easier way and follow the instruction step by step to resolve the Problem.
- Scan your System & Undo Recent Change
- Update Available Driver
- Scan Your Hard Disk for Error
- Run Memory Diagnostic Tool
1: SCAN YOUR SYSTEM & UNDO RECENT CHANGES
One of the causes of the Blue Screen Error could be include virus in the system or recent changes you’ve made to your system. Firstly, install all the latest available Windows Update and scan your computer through antivirus software and replace all corrupted system files, if any, then If you’ve added new software or hardware to your system recently, remove them and check if the problem is fixed.
2: UPDATE AVAILABLE DRIVERS
The blue screen of death error occurs if the driver is incompatible. You should verify that all your devices have the right driver and update correctly or not.
2 WAYS OF UPDATE THE DRIVER
Manual driver update
Automatic driver update
1: MANUAL DRIVER UPDATE
You can update your device drivers manually by going to the official website for your hardware devices, and searching for the latest and compatible driver with your variant of windows 10.
2: AUTOMATIC DRIVER UPDATE
If you don’t have a time or not know how to Update Driver Automatically then you don’t worry driver automatically updates with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically organize your system and search out the correct drivers for your monitor and exact video card, and your variant of Windows 10, it will download and install them correctly.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run administrative Driver Easy and Click the Scan Now Driver Easy start scanning your computer and find out any problem drivers.
3: click the Update button the device to automatically download and install the correct version of their driver.
3: SCAN YOUR HARD DISK FOR ERROR
In windows 10 you can check your hard disk by using Command Prompt.
- In start menu type in search bar CMD and then run administrator.
- Type the chkdsk C:/f and then Enter. (Replace C with the letter of your hard drive partition).
NOTE: This process may be giving a lot of time depending on the hard drive’s memory, so don’t worry about that. After it may require to restart your computer.
4: RUN MEMORY DIAGNOSTIC TOOL
If your above steps fail then you check your RAM is at fault or not. You can check the status of RAM by using these below stops.
- Open your run box on your keyboard by press the Window logo key and R at the same time. In the search bar of the run box type exe and press Enter.
- In the second step, you could choose Restart now and check for problems to check the memory card status right now of your system or select if you are too occupied now Check for problems the next time I start my computer.
- A blue screen showing that is Window Memory Diagnostics Tool show the progress of the check and number of passes it will run on memory.
If you not seen any error in this blue page then your memory is not causing any issues. If any error is finding then it is suggested that you exchange your current memory card for a new one.
In this article, we understand how to fix the Error Of Kernel Security Check in Window 10. I hope this article is very beneficial for you because it is actually written for those people who face the similar problem, by following these steps you will never face this error again.