Bluetooth Not Working On Windows 10 [Fix]
In many cases when you attach 2 or more devices into your system then maybe Bluetooth not working on Windows 10. However, if you worried about it don’t worry in this article we provide the best solution to this error.
Best Solution To Fix Bluetooth Not working in Windows 10
Solution 1: Turn on Bluetooth
First of all, if your Bluetooth does not connect then must check the Bluetooth turn on or not! If Bluetooth is not turn on then turn on the Bluetooth connection.
To complete the action follow the below steps:
- Go to the taskbar and click on the action center icon in the right corner of the taskbar
- Click on the Show Bluetooth Devices
- In Bluetooth and Other Devices Turn On Bluetooth
Solution 2: Update the Driver
In the system Bluetooth use both hardware and software to work properly. In case if Bluetooth not working check both software and hardware if your software work properly then you need to update the Bluetooth driver.
You can update the driver in 2 ways:
MANUALLY UPDATE THE DRIVER:
For an update, the driver manually then go to the manufacturer’s website and then search the latest and correct Bluetooth driver. Remember that a driver which you choose must be compatible with your system according to your version of Windows 32 or 64 bit.
AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE THE DRIVER:
If you want to update the driver automatically then many software are available that is used to update the automatically like Driver Booster Free, SlimDriver, Driver Doctor and Driver Easy. You can easily download one of the software and install it correctly after that don’t need to update the driver again and again system automatically update the driver.
Solution 3: Run The Troubleshooter
If the above solution is not working and the not understanding the exact cause of the problem then run the troubleshooter to solve the problem.
- Go to the start menu and type Settings
- In setting select Update & Security.
- Select the Troubleshooter and then Bluetooth
- In Bluetooth Click the Run the Troubleshooter.
- Now Troubleshooter provides some instruction to follow the instruction and complete the process.
- After solving the problem restart your computer.
Solution 4: Check Bluetooth service Working or not?
Here, another way is available that is easy and best to solve the problem Bluetooth is not working in Windows 10.
- Press Window key and R at the same time on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- In the search box of the Run dialog box type services.msc and hit Enter.
- On the Bluetooth Support Service right-click and then click the Restart button.
- In Bluetooth Support service double-click to open its Properties window.
- A general tab is open to change the Startup type to Automatic
- And then click Apply and then Ok.
Solution 5: Change Power Saving Options
If all above method not working then change power saving option use because sometime your power saving settings may disable the Bluetooth device. Therefore, hopefully, if you change the power setting option then your problem fix quickly.
- Go to the start menu and type Device Manager and open it.
- In the device manager find your Bluetooth keyboard and open it by double-clicking.
- When the Properties windows open, Go to Power Management.
- In the Power Management uncheck the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” and then click Ok.