AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP IN WINDOWS 10 [FIX]
Sometimes when you start your system a message occurs Automatic Repair and when you select Automatic Repair Tool is not working and a message show again Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC. The cause of this message is that windows 10 fails to boot your system.
However, some other error messages and codes that maybe you face so, we check these messages in below:
- Windows 10 automatic repair failed
- Bootrec.exe /fixboot access denied
- log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt windows 10
- Windows 10 automatic repair your pc did not start correctly
So, if you face a similar problem and worried about it don’t worried today in this article, we will share some best solution which is really helpful for you so, let’s start:
SOLUTION 1: USE TROUBLESHOOT FOR RESET OR REFRESH PC
This problem is solved simply reset or refresh your PC. For reset or refresh your PC follow the below steps:
- Press and hold Power Button 3 times to shut down the system forcefully.
- After a few minutes system enters boot repair page.
- In the boot repair page a choose option page show on the screen.
- Select Troubleshoot and under the troubleshoot choose Refresh PC or Reset PC.
SOLUTION2: USE COMMAND PROMPT TO FIX PROBLEM
- Restart your system several times to open the boot menu.
- In boot menu select Troubleshoot and then choose advance Tool or options.
- A list appears, select command prompt.
- In command prompt write code bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd and press Enter.
- After that write bootrec.exe /fixmbr and then press Enter.
- And at the end write bootrec.ee /fixboot and hit Enter.
- Restart your system and check your problem solved or not.
SOLUTION 3: DISABLE EARLY LAUNCH ANTI-MALWARE PROTECTION
Sometimes an early launch anti-virus causes the problem of “Windows 10 Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC”, If we disable the anti-virus protection maybe this problem is fixed so, let’s follow these steps:
- Go to the boot menu after restarting your system several times or press and hold the power button 3 times.
- Choose Troubleshoot in the boot menu.
- Go to Advance Option and then select Startup Settings.
- In this step your system restart and show a list of the screen.
- Select the option Disable early launch anti-malware protection and restart your system.
SOLUTION 4: RESTORE WINDOWS REGISTRY
- In the search bar type command prompt
- Run As Administrator command prompt and open it
- Type copy c:\windows\system32\config\RegBack\* c:\windows\system32\config and press Enter.
- It shows that prompted to overwrite existing files then type All and Press Enter.
- At the end type Exit and press Enter.
- Restart your system.
SOLUTION 5: SYSTEM RESTORE
If the above solution is not working then you can restore your system to solve the problem of Windows 10 automatic repair.
- Restart your system several times to open the Boot menu.
- In the boot menu select Troubleshoot and then choose an Advance option.
- In advance option select System Restore.
- Before automatic repair loop is started to select a restore point. (In this repair loop windows restore original status of your system).
When your system restores a file which you created the will be deleted (system point file). You can download Data Recovery software and get back important files that were deleted like emails, photos, audio, and videos.