Applocale windows 10 – Microsoft Applocale
What is AppLocale:
Microsoft AppLocale is a tool that can run Non-Unicode applications in windows. Which means now you do not need to worry about the characters and font.
Working of Microsft AppLocale:
The software works in a way that it represents itself as an emulator which can run the character in windows that are not in it. It bypasses the locale of windows and runs an emulator in that version which is not in English.
When a user runs the old and outdated programs on windows that are using the Latin character on English version windows then sometimes it looks crashed, but the Microsft Applocale can fix this bug in some situations.
Some situations came as the Application cannot find the language of Unicode then the user has full authority to choose the preferred language by itself and emulate it.
Microsoft AppLocale is a freeware software, which means it is free if cost and it came in utility software of windows. Which means it is built-in software that came with windows package.
Microsoft Applocale 1.0 is the latest version released by Microsft and it came in two-bit versions as 16-bit version and 32-bit version so you can use it according to your operating system.
Microsoft Applocale is compatible with following operating systems:
- It is compatible with Windows XP
- Applocale is compatible with Windows 7
- Microsoft Applocale is also compatible with Windows 8
- AppLocale is compatible with Windows 8.1
- Microsoft AppLocale is Compatible with Windows 10 Also
How to Run AppLocale on Windows 10:
To run Microsoft AppLocale on windows 10 just follow the following steps:
- Right, click on setup file and then click on properties
- Then click on compatibility tab
- After then check the box saying “run the program in compatibility mode for” and click on the desired operating system from the drop-down menu
- Now you have to click on apply and after that just click on ok
- Just run the file now to install it
Here we go! Your program is ready to use. 😊
I know you have found this article helpful and loved to read it. Support us by sharing it on social media to help others. Tell us in comments if you want any particular tutorial or review.