Android Studio Free Download
Download Android Studio Free for Windows 7 or 10. It is a very powerful advanced integrated development environment for Microsoft Windows. It helps to automate the process of Android application development. Android studio free download provided on this page is the official development tool and is compatible with 32 and 64-bit computers.
Android Studio [Free Download] Overview
As Android OS is officially produced and supported by Google, Android Studio is the integrated development environment officially provided by Google as well. The software has a lot of advanced functions and features that help even beginning programmers to develop an excellent Android application. Once you get Android Studio free download and install it on your Windows computer, you will get all necessary instruments required for high-quality Android apps development.
Android Studio is built on IntelliJ IDEA software by JetBrains. It has a lot of presets that will make your development process much faster. You don’t need to waste time coding the same element in each application. It can also automatically fix the file path if there is an issue. All the files are synchronized between all directories due to the Sync feature. It also supports drag and drops technology with manual editing to design the best user-friendly interface. All your programming code is analyzed while you type that helps you to identify possible people and bags to provide the best application.
Android Studio free download contains all the necessary programming environments including SDK that will help you to develop applications and provide the support for any Android versions. It also has integrated Android virtual device which allows you to test your application under Development one any Android versions and screen sizes. Now you don’t need to buy a lot of Android devices to develop high-quality applications.
Features of Android Studio [Free Download]
Android studio for Windows has a lot of advanced features. Some of them are the following:
- Live preview function. You don’t need to spend time anymore copying and installing the application into Android device to check how it works. All your changes are displayed and applied immediately.
Intelligent code editor. It provides code highlighting and automatic formatting that helps you to concentrate only on the development process. It has such convenient features as code completion, refactoring, analysis and debugging.
- Fast and feature-rich virtual emulator. You don’t need any physical Android devices to test your applications. You can choose any device preset in the emulator. It can be smartphone, tablet, Android wear or Android TV. It provides absolutely natural emulation and you can be sure that your application will work absolutely correct on any physical device. You can also dynamically change the device and the screen resolution.
- Complete programming environment with all the necessary components. Once you install the Androids studio, you don’t need any other development software. The tool provides excellent performance, automation, dependency management and code libraries.
- Develop for any Android device. You can provide support for any Android device and OS version in a single project.
- Built-in code templates and GitHub integration. You don’t have to waste time coding the similar things like navigation bars or side menus. You can use the ready template. Also, you can grab some code patterns from GitHub or use the platform for group projects.
Android Studio [Free Download] System Requirements
Before Android studio free download and installation, you must be sure that your computer meets recommended requirements to use the software to the full extent.
- Supported Windows versions: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- RAM size: 2 GB or more.
- HDD Drive free space: 500 MB for minimal setup, 1.5 G for a full setup.
- Java version: Java Development Kit 8.
Android studio free download
To get Download Android Studio Free for Windows 7 or 10 . That is the full offline installation pack for x86 and x64 Windows. You can read about Android Studio more in Wikipedia